To date Ipsy is my absolute favorite subscription. Unlike other "boxes" Ipsy comes in a fun makeup bag that matches whatever the monthly theme may be. While they will put other beauty products in the bag, the majority of what you receive is makeup, and frequently they put makeup brushes in their bag which I love because quality brushes are not cheap. Ipsy is a month to month subscription and it is $10 per month. I usually receive my bag around the 10th.
This months theme is "Jetsetter" and I was pretty happy with what I received:
The bag this month was from Breakups To Makeup and is of fairly good quality. Its bigger than I was expecting and can fit quite a bit in it. Its contents included a tapered blending eye brush from Luxie Beauty, a matte finish moisturizer from Amie, a leave in conditioner spray from Briogio, a lip pencil with lip gloss from Urban Decay, and an eye liner by BellaPierre.
I'm immediately excited about the matte face lotion because summer is coming up, which for me means going makeup free frequently and it is hard to come by a lotion that doesn't make my face look like I rubbed it down with babyoil.
I was actually about to buy some black eyeliner this weekend because I ran out, so receiving a full size liner this month was great.
I'll end up saving the blending brush for a bit because I have one I am using right now that works fine.
While excited about the lip liner, the glosses were a bit of a let down. I am not bold enough to try to pull of a purple gloss, and the pinkish color gloss comes in a foil packet that isn't resealable so I won't get many uses out of it.
I am least excited about the leave in conditioner, as it isn't a product I use much, but I will give it a try!

No comments:
Post a Comment