Sunday, May 17, 2015

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Lip Pencil. Meh.


I was REALLY excited to try this product. I know Urban Decay puts out awesome products and I have been thinking about try to use a lip liner or lip primer for a while. When I got this in my Ipsy bag I knew immediately that I could just toss the purple gloss away, because I am not even close to being bold enough to try that. I planned to try to pink shade, but obviously just once or twice because the container isn't resealable.

I tried the product twice. The primer went on nicely. I read that I wasn't supposed to just line my lips, but rather almost fill them in. The pink color was awful on me, and I didn't like the smell or texture, so I wiped my lips clean and started over, this time using a clinique lipstick and gloss combination.  I would say that the product lasted on my lips for about an hour and a half before I needed to reapply. When I used the liner with a different lipstick and gloss combination today I got just about the same amount of time out of it before noticing I needed to add product.

Definitely not impressed. More let down.

No comments:

Post a Comment